Enclosure Design & Construction Help Post and discuss your car audio box construction, design, fiberglass and other fabrication questions here.

Made a box for the wifes vw

Old 10-10-2008, 03:25 PM
  #1  
0 Watt CAFz'r
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 33
Made a box for the wifes vw

I've been lurking for a while now. A couple of guys know me because I've made/cut a few things for them. I just got my wife vw cabrio back from a summer of being painted and now I have the itch to get some of the equipment I have kicking around put in her car.
Here are some pics of what was put together. It slips into the spare tire well and holds a 10" sub.
Attached Thumbnails Made a box for the wifes vw-img00048.jpg   Made a box for the wifes vw-img00049.jpg   Made a box for the wifes vw-img00050.jpg   Made a box for the wifes vw-img00051.jpg   Made a box for the wifes vw-img00052.jpg  

Made a box for the wifes vw-img00053.jpg  
joef is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 03:58 PM
  #2  
0 Watt CAFz'r
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 19
Nice craftsmanship, solid work
Wojtek is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 04:59 PM
  #3  
50 Watt CAFz'r
iTrader: (1)
 
FrankB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 460
1st time with the craftsman router ? nice try but i know a guy that can do that better LOL
FrankB is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 05:03 PM
  #4  
0 Watt CAFz'r
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 33
Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
1st time with the craftsman router ? nice try but i know a guy that can do that better LOL
I was wondering when the comments would come! Funny guy!
joef is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 06:05 PM
  #5  
50 Watt CAFz'r
 
[i]con's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 75
Good stuff are you going to wrap it?
[i]con is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 06:25 PM
  #6  
50 Watt CAFz'r
iTrader: (1)
 
FrankB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 460
East

Originally Posted by [i]con View Post
Good stuff are you going to wrap it?
No he wants more kids oh!
FrankB is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 06:27 PM
  #7  
2000 Watt CAFz'r
iTrader: (11)
 
avidedtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,544
Originally Posted by joef View Post
I've been lurking for a while now. A couple of guys know me because I've made/cut a few things for them. I just got my wife vw cabrio back from a summer of being painted and now I have the itch to get some of the equipment I have kicking around put in her car.
Here are some pics of what was put together. It slips into the spare tire well and holds a 10" sub.
Can never have too many clamps - Great craftsmanship.

Ju
avidedtr is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 09:02 PM
  #8  
1000 Watt CAFz'r
iTrader: (1)
 
sx4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,832
looks good! what type 10 you puttin in there! how u finishing it?

frank dont be an *** LOL it turned out better then I could do LOL
sx4life is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 10:07 PM
  #9  
50 Watt CAFz'r
iTrader: (1)
 
FrankB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 460
East

Originally Posted by sx4life View Post
looks good! what type 10 you puttin in there! how u finishing it?

frank dont be an *** LOL it turned out better then I could do LOL
hes my buddy LOL
FrankB is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 11:05 PM
  #10  
1000 Watt CAFz'r
iTrader: (1)
 
sx4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,832
oh hahahaha I thought u was just bein an *** LOL sorry dude
sx4life is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Made a box for the wifes vw


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.