General Discussion General discussion about all things car audio, from pioneer, orion, alpine and eclipse.

Alpine CDA-9831 problem

Old 05-12-2006, 01:08 AM
  #1  
50 Watt CAFz'r
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
sirsleepsalot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 233
Alpine CDA-9831 problem

I just purchased this headunit earlier this week.

Anyways, I started having problems with it. Sometimes, when I start up the car, my normal (non-sub) preamp output deactivates itself, so I only have the sub playing.

The problem seems to persist until I re-download my setup info from my CD that I made from the i-personnalize website. Would anyone have any idea what's happening and how I can correct this ?
sirsleepsalot is offline  
Old 05-20-2006, 10:14 AM
  #2  
50 Watt CAFz'r
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
sirsleepsalot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 233
Problem solved........
I replaced the headunit.....
sirsleepsalot is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
MontanaVanMan
General Discussion
0
01-21-2005 07:02 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Alpine CDA-9831 problem


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.