General Discussion General discussion about all things car audio, from pioneer, orion, alpine and eclipse.

Joe's Car audio Ottawa

Old 08-10-2006, 09:36 AM
  #1  
500 Watt CAFz'r
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 754
Joe's Car audio Ottawa

Hi Ottawa people i wanted to ask you about this shop,how are there installs and do they carry alot of products and are they pushy.

All i could see was Clarion and Kenwood when i was driveing by

When i go back up i would'ed mind going in but don't know if its worth my time.


just please share your thoughts on this shop and how many other audio shops are there in Ottawa.
cavy man14 is offline  
Old 08-10-2006, 11:00 AM
  #2  
4000 Watt CAFz'r
iTrader: (17)
 
JordyO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 6,363
Originally Posted by cavy man14
Hi Ottawa people i wanted to ask you about this shop,how are there installs and do they carry alot of products and are they pushy.

All i could see was Clarion and Kenwood when i was driveing by

When i go back up i would'ed mind going in but don't know if its worth my time.


just please share your thoughts on this shop and how many other audio shops are there in Ottawa.
Nice people, not pushy at all. Don't carry too many products.

For install work, I've been told they tend to shy away from anything 'custom'. A basic box & amp install is all they are interested in doing.

For shops in Ottawa there aren't too many I would recommend.

I know people hate to see this word but honestly.. go see Shon at FutureShop in South Keys. (or Ravi.. or Joe.. they're all cool)

Shon used to own a shop called Dash Works and is one of the best, if not THE best, installers in the city. I'm sure he'll get you taken care of

(btw... tell him I sent you)
JordyO is offline  
Old 08-10-2006, 02:55 PM
  #3  
500 Watt CAFz'r
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 754
Originally Posted by JordyO
Nice people, not pushy at all. Don't carry too many products.

For install work, I've been told they tend to shy away from anything 'custom'. A basic box & amp install is all they are interested in doing.

For shops in Ottawa there aren't too many I would recommend.

I know people hate to see this word but honestly.. go see Shon at FutureShop in South Keys. (or Ravi.. or Joe.. they're all cool)

Shon used to own a shop called Dash Works and is one of the best, if not THE best, installers in the city. I'm sure he'll get you taken care of

(btw... tell him I sent you)
Your Jordy correct???

i know who your talking about,i've spoken to Shon acuple times on here and plus he knows Dawayne who used to work at MD but now works at Concepts on wheels
cavy man14 is offline  
Old 08-10-2006, 03:01 PM
  #4  
4000 Watt CAFz'r
iTrader: (17)
 
JordyO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 6,363
Yup.... I would be Jordy

have we met?
JordyO is offline  
Old 08-11-2006, 10:24 AM
  #5  
500 Watt CAFz'r
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 649
Originally Posted by cavy man14
Hi Ottawa people i wanted to ask you about this shop,how are there installs and do they carry alot of products and are they pushy.

All i could see was Clarion and Kenwood when i was driveing by

When i go back up i would'ed mind going in but don't know if its worth my time.


just please share your thoughts on this shop and how many other audio shops are there in Ottawa.
well,, what are you waitin for? stop in and say hi. Then we can go drinking
ShonBesharah is offline  
Old 08-11-2006, 04:50 PM
  #6  
0 Watt CAFz'r
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 38
I go to Shamus Customz

James, is very down to earth guy and passionate about audio, and not to pushy like derand is

He also sells all the quality stuff, like eclipse, alpine, and rf.

Definitly check him out

Last edited by redterk; 12-13-2006 at 09:34 AM.
redterk is offline  
Old 08-12-2006, 09:43 AM
  #7  
2000 Watt CAFz'r
iTrader: (11)
 
BigRedGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,383
Talking

Originally Posted by ShonBesharah
well,, what are you waitin for? stop in and say hi. Then we can go drinking
Well, now I know the difference between owning a shop and working at one....

Another one of life's little mysteries cleared up....
BigRedGuy is offline  
Old 08-12-2006, 01:17 PM
  #8  
500 Watt CAFz'r
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 754
Originally Posted by ShonBesharah
well,, what are you waitin for? stop in and say hi. Then we can go drinking

Is this for me or Jordy???

Also do you have a job for me there!!! LOL

Bronze-silver MECP
cavy man14 is offline  
Old 08-12-2006, 01:17 PM
  #9  
500 Watt CAFz'r
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 754
Originally Posted by redterk
I go to Shamus Customz

James, is very down to earth guy and passionate about audio, and not to pushy like derand is

only downside is he sells Alpine and Rockford Fosgate only

Definitly check him out

I've only been to Ottawa once so your going to have to tell me where it is also do they have a website.
cavy man14 is offline  
Old 08-12-2006, 01:57 PM
  #10  
500 Watt CAFz'r
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 649
Originally Posted by cavy man14
Is this for me or Jordy???

Also do you have a job for me there!!! LOL

Bronze-silver MECP
everyones invited. and we are looking for a part time guy here. Stop in, I work every day except Wed and Thurs
ShonBesharah is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Joe's Car audio Ottawa


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.