General Discussion General discussion about all things car audio, from pioneer, orion, alpine and eclipse.

Where to buy: Speaker Connector Plate

Old 05-30-2006, 07:44 PM
0 Watt CAFz'r
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 31
Where to buy: Speaker Connector Plate

I am building my own sub box and I would like to know where to pick up the speaker terminal plate for the box.

I am located in London, but I'd order it from the net is an option too.

The local audio shops in london are pretty sad looking these days they don't carry very much car audio.

Last edited by ingeo; 05-30-2006 at 07:51 PM.
ingeo is offline  
Old 05-31-2006, 12:23 AM
4000 Watt CAFz'r
iTrader: (66)
MR2NR's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,420
They are called terminal cups and sell for about $6.00.
MR2NR is offline  
Old 05-31-2006, 02:37 PM
Dukk's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 16,855

Not to promote any particular shop, but all the Future Shops I have been in have had a couple in the install bay.

I would think any custom shop should have them for sure..
Dukk is offline  
Old 05-31-2006, 07:25 PM
0 Watt CAFz'r
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 31
I found some at Forest City Surplus. I had to rummage around in the box for a while to find two matching decent looking ones.
ingeo is offline  
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
blaze one
Canadian General Car Audio Discussion
01-23-2007 03:58 PM
General Discussion
08-17-2005 12:03 PM

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where to buy: Speaker Connector Plate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.