General Discussion General discussion about all things car audio, from pioneer, orion, alpine and eclipse.

AB 400.1 In Flames

Old 06-12-2010, 04:26 PM
  #51  
2000 Watt CAFz'r
Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
jalat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,736
Originally Posted by Jwb_Spl View Post
that amp has been passed around like a dirty . I ran that thing a .175 ohms and it took it like a champ and never went into protection. The repair will probably cost you $300-$350
I hate sloppy seconds. It was probably just its time to go. I really dont care too much about the cost of the repairs, I just want someone to get started working on it... I also wanna make sure that WHOEVER fixes the amp does a good job, and that it lasts for quite awhile. I don't wanna burp it and watch my car set abaze.
jalat is offline  
Old 06-12-2010, 04:29 PM
  #52  
500 Watt CAFz'r
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 684
Originally Posted by jalat View Post
I hate sloppy seconds. It was probably just its time to go. I really dont care too much about the cost of the repairs, I just want someone to get started working on it... I also wanna make sure that WHOEVER fixes the amp does a good job, and that it lasts for quite awhile. I don't wanna burp it and watch my car set abaze.
Well try contacting the amp repair center in ohio. They do good work usually. Or try db-r. They are both probably busy but if you tell them your in a points chase or something that might be able to get it done quicker.
Jwb_Spl is offline  
Old 06-12-2010, 04:46 PM
  #53  
500 Watt CAFz'r
iTrader: (4)
 
johnw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 518
Yuli my score in the golf had nothing to do with the amp. i barely had any time in that car i have better to do then sit around every day tunning. It was a week score and it could have been alot louder, if i used my IPOD! LIKE SOME PEOPLE.
johnw is offline  
Old 06-12-2010, 04:53 PM
  #54  
Level 3 Supporter
iTrader: (17)
 
Father Yuli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 11,606
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
Yuli my score in the golf had nothing to do with the amp. i barely had any time in that car i have better to do then sit around every day tunning. It was a week score and it could have been alot louder, if i used my IPOD! LIKE SOME PEOPLE.
you sure you didnt use an IPOD? you showed it to me hooked up to the back of your deck wrapped in a towel. it was one of those ipod videos. i remember clearly. you said nick gave you the go ahead.

yah an ipod would make you louder, the 10000 watt amp in your trunk has nothing to do with being loud, ofcourse. are you really that clueless? come to think of it you actually might be, i mean, who spends THOUSANDS of dollars on amps, subs, batteries, wire, MDF, termlab, db drag membership, entry fees and gas just to get spanked badly???

no need to shed a tear, this isnt about you.

Last edited by Father Yuli; 06-12-2010 at 05:00 PM.
Father Yuli is offline  
Old 06-12-2010, 04:59 PM
  #55  
500 Watt CAFz'r
iTrader: (4)
 
johnw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 518
Originally Posted by Father Yuli View Post
you sure you didnt use an IPOD? you showed it to me hooked up to the back of your deck wrapped in a towel. it was one of those ipod videos. i remember clearly. you said nick gave you the go ahead.

yah an ipod would make you louder, the 10000 watt amp in your trunk has nothing to do with being loud, ofcourse. are you really that clueless? come to think of it you actually might be, i mean, who spends THOUSANDS of dollars on amps, subs, batteries and wire just to get spanked badly???

no need to shed a tear, this isnt about you.
You are right its not about me but you brought me into it and no a ipod would not have made me louder, but it did help someone.

I compete for fun and i work in the industry, not behind a computer.
johnw is offline  
Old 06-12-2010, 05:02 PM
  #56  
Level 3 Supporter
iTrader: (17)
 
Father Yuli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 11,606
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
You are right its not about me but you brought me into it and no a ipod would not have made me louder, but it did help someone.
who? do tell.
Father Yuli is offline  
Old 06-12-2010, 05:04 PM
  #58  
50 Watt CAFz'r
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 61
i would like to know how many peeps have used tf uno at finals, any year???...the only one i can remember was team fob vs vernon in 2008...
american bass 1
tf uno 0
--wireless--
emaxaudio is offline  
Old 06-12-2010, 05:04 PM
  #59  
Level 3 Supporter
iTrader: (17)
 
Father Yuli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 11,606
lol what? let's back this up a bit........

Originally Posted by johnw View Post
It was a week score and it could have been alot louder, if i used my IPOD!

Originally Posted by johnw View Post
no a ipod would not have made me louder

which one is it John??
Father Yuli is offline  
Old 06-12-2010, 05:11 PM
  #60  
500 Watt CAFz'r
iTrader: (4)
 
johnw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 518
Originally Posted by Father Yuli View Post
lol what? let's back this up a bit........







which one is it John??
IF i were to use a ipod i do own one and no it was not in my golf.

But it clearly helped YOU!
johnw is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AB 400.1 In Flames


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.